Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Top 10 Most Disgusting Hollywooder's

9.Kate Gosselin


Who? Who is Kate Gosselin? I'll tell you. She is that chick with the world's largest vagina. Oh yeah! THAT Kate Gosselin. Yep. She's the one who had not one but two fertilization treatments and chucked out 8 (count 'em...EIGHT) kids. Does she have a list of credits to her name like my boy Wesley Snipes? Well, no...but she is equally repulsive. For the simple reason that she used her kids for money and fame..and she has an abnormally large vagina. Sorry, I had to say that word again because I happen to think that it's funny. I bet that thing is like an elephant's you-know-what. Or like Borat would say "it's like wizard's sleeve". Enough with that talk...She is now working on her 5th reality show...she sleeps around...has nannies take care of the kids while she sluts around...has been rumored to appear in Playboy....etc.etc.etc. Not to mention....have you ever seen her photos before the 100's of thousands of dollars in plastic surgery? Yuck-o. That's all I can say about her. She's a moron.

No comments:

Post a Comment